The 2010 Poetry Book Giveaway is in full swing! We're halfway through National Poetry Month, and halfway to the drawing to win books. Have you entered?
Fifty (yes 50!) blogger-writers are taking part in the Poetry Book Giveaway, created by poet Kelli Russell Agodon at Book of Kells. Each blogger will give away two books of poetry — one of their own, and one of their favorites.
Enter here to win:
1. Forecast - A word-art collaboration with paintings by Tracy Weil and poems by Drew Myron (me!)
2. The Real Warnings - poems by Rhett Ismeman Trull
1. Write a comment below by May 1, 2010. Include your name and contact info (so I can reach you if you win).
2. Two names will be chosen in a blind drawing on May 1, 2010.
3. Winners will be posted here on May 2, 2010.
There is no entry fee & no trickery. Just free and fabulous books! Enter below, and then visit Book of Kells for links to other book giveaways.
Winner of Forecast, a word-art collaboration by Drew Myron and Tracy Weil, is A.M, also known as Amber McQuillan.
The Poetry Book Giveaway was created by poet Kelli Agodon to celebrate National Poetry Month and promote a love of, and appreciation for, poetry. Over 50 bloggers took part, giving away more than 100 poetry books.
The event has been a wonderful way to explore and discover a world of new, unknown and established poets. Many thanks to Kelli at Book of Kells for including me as a Giveaway host, and to everyone for stopping by and entering the drawing. See you next year!
Note: If you are a winner and see your name above, please email me with your mailing address so I can get your book to you right away. firstname.lastname@example.org